HOA Taxes in Three Easy Steps!

1. Gather Your Information

Here’s all you need:

  1. If your association has filed a return in the past, gather a copy of your form from the previous year, or, your association’s legal name, address and federal ID number.
  2. A copy of your association’s profit and loss statement for the current year.

2. Answer Some Simple Questions

We provide you with some easy questions and a simple form to fill out from the information you gathered above. Have questions? Read our FAQ, email us at admin@hoataxhelp.com or call us at 1-855-384-8916.

3. Find Out if You Qualify – Instantly!

  • If you qualify to file Form 1120H, we will let you know BEFORE you pay. Once payment is received, you will be able to print your form. We’ll give you simple instructions on who needs to sign and where to mail the form.
  • If you don’t qualify for the short 1120H form, we’ll direct you to a CPA firm that specializes in HOA work. They will contact you, free of charge, with a quote for preparing the return for you.
  • Sometimes associations qualify for the 1120H but could save money by filing the more complicated 1120 form. If we think this is the case for you, we’ll direct you to a CPA firm that specializes in HOA work. There is absolutely no obligation to send your information to them for analysis on the best way to proceed.

Quick Contact

Please leave this field empty.


Enter the CAPTCHA Code below

About HOA Tax Help

HOA Tax Help was started by 3 CPA’s who felt a need to help small associations save money by being able to prepare and file their own tax returns.

Learn More